Other than the specific items they wanted – a basin unit, WC and a large shower our clients wanted our designer to be as creative as possible and unrestricted by any budget, design or opinions they might have had.
It is very rare we get a brief as free as this and filled our designer with joy and confidence that she would design a master bathroom to complement their personalities and reflect their lifestyle
- Grey is a classic neutral that can be used to calm and soothe or be bold and dramatic, and even somewhere in the middle. It was, therefore, a great choice for this room. The specific tile chosen has a very subtle sparkle in certain light so is a great choice to reflect the modern and stylish tastes of the clients.
- For this master bathroom, our designer decided to use boxing for a wall hung WC and an aesthetically pleasing recess creating a design feature.
- The shower needed to be raised as the property had concrete floors so we were unable to chase the pipework into walls and floors which meant more thought on cleverly hiding plumbing and creating design solutions.
- Clever use of a contrasting mosaic and lights in the step makes it feel like a design feature and not a necessity because of the plumbing.
- A high gloss unit with a glass basin was chosen to reflect the clients high-quality taste and the majestic purple is a wonderful rich contrast to the grey of the walls and floor.
- Our designer chose a frosted glass door to enter the room as the final element in creating this luxury designer bathroom and enhancing the opulent feel.
Our clients were over the moon with our design solutions and could not wait to see the finished bathroom. Once it was completed they were beyond thrilled – so much so they arranged for us to do their family bathroom and encouraged us to be more daring in that bathroom.
Ready to get started?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you about your bathroom project!