Our clients wanted a luxury family bathroom that suited their lifestyle and was a more dramatic design than the master suite we had designed and installed the previous year.
- Our designer picked the colours black and white to add a rich and stylish feel to the bathroom along with a basin unit with a white matt rubber finish and the iconic shaped bath.
- The floor area where the bath is was raised to create a feature space with lighting and also hid the pipework.
- The Amalfi bath by Victoria + Albert created a dramatic impact against the dark tiles.
- Niche areas were created to add storage and colourful contrast.
- The floor and wall tiles are part of a range from Piemme by Valentino with the feature tiles having a mosaic with a silver shimmer.
- The mosaics were used in the raised bath area and also created features in the niche storage areas.
- A glass door with a privacy finish allowed light to come in from the spacious upstairs hall.
Mr & Mrs H were as delighted with their family bathroom as they were with their master ensuite the previous year.
Ready to get started?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you about your bathroom project!